Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Re-blogged 2: Since I'll be gone

Since I cannot blog that much soon. I'll just be very busy. Here are some blogs that you might like to read - YES YOU! You may have skipped or have just started reading my blogs, so here are some blogs that is close to my heart. Read them and you'll know more about me. :)

Life's no Fairytale

Metamorphically I Dream

Moving so fast the world spins

Before September Ends

Vorte Bonheur Sera Toujours Pour Moi

Soundtrack of my Summer

Note to self

Sun, water, and a scoop of ice cream makes a dreary afternoon fun

Random questions waiting for random answers

86400 seconds

shoebox of photographs

...but yeah, these are just the chosen ones, I've other blogs. Read them if you have time, and I accept comments too. :))

very soon

hopefully girl

kkcg

No comments:

Post a Comment