Monday, May 10, 2010

86400 seconds


Do you ever wonder what will come? Whether tomorrow, nextweek or five years from now. I will be here mixed up with the formulas of my future. I just don’t get it how unknown life could be. It’s even harder than I thought! Anyway I love thinking of what seems could happen. I plan for tomorrow things to do. I want to explore new streets, go to places and meet new people on the way or just to love more and be loved – or just end up the day staying at home sleeping or just plain nothing. We don’t know if I could be here for twenty more years or twenty days. I think of me two years forward lying on the floor in my own studio apartment.

Wait...

Let’s not talk about tomorrow, nextweek or five years from now. I need to live now and not wish for tomorrow because everyday is a gift. Because when we veer from today we will miss now and end up living for tomorrow. Yes. Simply we need to be here now and enjoy the new batches of 86400 seconds that God gives us. We don’t know in that 86400 seconds we might find interesting things to do, have discovered a new street, be in a great place and meet new people and be loved without begging for it. God surely gives us these 86400 seconds with sunrise and a sunset to realize how TODAY is better than TOMORROW, NEXTWEEK and FIVE YEARS FROM NOW.

Have a great 86400 seconds and my smile

kkcg

No comments:

Post a Comment