Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 6,2010 (1am in the morning)

"Learn to let go when you're hurt too much"

A quote for me to ponder on? Well, I guess so. Letting go is not an easy task. You have to be strong when letting go of someone..of something. I need to let go of this something that I was totally wrong for even feeling it and falling for it. I am talking about the dilemma of feeling hurt and sadness. But how? How could I let go? I can't even think of the reason why I feel this way. Am I... I guess falling into that gravity which in the first place I shouldn't have? Tears fell from my eyes whenever I see the situation of me being worthless in front of you. My friend calls you a stupid jerk, but I can't. But I wanted to call you that too. Stupid Jerk! Ha. Well, that was easy. Hmm, I am confuse right now. What's the problem of not speaking to me? Did I do something wrong..unconsciously wrong? Boy, be a man for c----t sake! Tell me what's wrong. I need to know. I am like a fool here thinking. How come whenever I talk in the pack you keep quite and when I am being talked about you do the same then for a quick second you change the topic. Is my name something you don't want to hear? Don't listen then. I am stupid for even liking you at the first place. And now I am here, just wanting to be spoken again by you.

hopeful girl
kkcg

No comments:

Post a Comment