Saturday, May 1, 2010

Siquijor is love


...i wish you were here with me, coz it doesn't feel the same way without you...

Hearing the roaring waves while eating breakfast such wonderfully made. Wind through my hair and sand on my toes. Blue skies while clouds float by. This is my life. Life at the beach!

Sunscreens and sunglasses. Oh yes, it’s summer! Feel the heat. Ice cream and Iced teas. Halo-halo! Yum! But this summer I really want to go to a beach where there are no crowds. A quiet beach is a beautiful beach. Fewer people is better than a huge crowd partying in the night. I want to walk on the shore in the night or in the morning where no other people do the same. I am talking about the paradise island I went to two months ago. The Island of Siquijor. I fell in love with this island even before I step foot on it. Yes. Hearing those feedbacks of people who went before me.

So, close your eyes and imagine this adjectives and metaphors I’ve put together:

Blue skies to gaze at while birds fly over the horizon.

The sweet cool ocean breeze.

Fine snow-white sand to walk on.

Blue crystal waters shimmering.

Delicious FOOD ha.

Hospitable employees.

Water sports (kayaking, snorkeling, diving).

Floating bar to jump off. FUN

Awesome diving spots.

Sugar coated reefs.

Amazing sunset to see and reminisce.

Dinner under the dark starry skies.

Breakfast while listening to the roaring sound of the waves.

Yes, all of it. I love them all. But the beach is not the only reason why people keep going back. Caving is even more interesting! Dark, watery scary cave. Ha. Such an adventure! Yes, I loved it! Rush. Hope you guys get booked for Siquijor this summer! I love beach. I love Siquijor!

Let’s get sunburned! I just wanna be on the beach.

kkcg

No comments:

Post a Comment