Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunrise and Rooftop


Sunrise and rooftop. Just wonderful not until you came (certain someone).

Rooftops can be fun, romantic and away from reality. Wanting to be alone for a moment, the rooftop is one of the perfect spots to have that peace of mind. Seeing everything from up there at night or daytime can really be refreshing. I see sunrise across the horizon – so orangey red…beautiful! It is something I anticipate every morning I wake up and knowing that it’s a new day. While gazing at it stuff entered my mind – a lot of them. I guess one of which is… God granted me another day, alive.

Today I thank God for giving me life and still living in it. I love knowing that God is constant because life, days and people always changing. But I see sunrise and You whispering to me that You are more constant than them. It’s really great to wake up in the morning knowing that you are always there. Always hopeful…faithful. So I say, “Thank you”, it is the least I can do and say, but I mean every letter, thought and breath that comes before and after saying those two words. Thank you.

Morning sunshine

kkcg

No comments:

Post a Comment