Wednesday, April 14, 2010

shoebox of photographs


For a perfect day, all I need is my camera hanging around my neck. Wearing any plain tee, shorts or cargo pants and any pair of flip flops and a place where I could walk and take random shots. I crave for places with stories. I would love to go to places like Greece, Paris, country-sides in England, Korea, Singapore, New York and Chicago or any provinces in the country celebrating their own festivities. All to say, I have a thing for Photography. It is something that I can brag about in a good way. It makes me smile every time I get to hold my camera and simply take random shots. I've been into photography since third grade and dream of having a studio and of course travel! Photography is more than a hobby to me right now, if only I could go freely to places. It now owns a room in me, in my heart and I love visiting that room so much that as much as possible, I will. So now I think I have drawn out from the means of saying to you that, “I love Photography.”

Why love Photography?

It wont take me ten sentences to tell you how much I really love it. I promise. It is an escape from reality where capturing reality itself. Life is only real if captured. From a simple smile of a stranger to a frown of a little girl in the park looking down on her fallen ice cream. Tight hugs and laughing moments with friends or love ones. Sunsets, meadows, beach and more. It doesn't always need a perfect angle, perfect lighting or a perfect smile because you will never know that a distorted, wrong angle, low lighting, candid shots are even more better than those “perfected”.

*Laughs*
I can't believe I trick myself into this. Describing anything out from my little crowded mind. Blue skies. Perfect sunsets. Green grassy meadows. Birds fly while clouds float by. Buildings old and new. Alleys. Busy streets. Urban places. I can't seem to think anymore. Everything is calling my name - i will not ignore it. Soon. I will. I will be there...with my camera.

kkcg. JUMP

No comments:

Post a Comment