Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wrong turn

...someday my prince will come. (song from Snow White) Yes little Ia, I will keep that in mind.

An interesting thought:

“What if I were to create a wall shielding pain, and open to love. Wouldn't that be interesting.” -cev

Ha. I am playing with myself with that thought again. Well, it’s just a thought. There’s nothing wrong about thinking of what seems could happen. I know your just there my right wrong one. Across me. Behind me. In my left. In my right. Or maybe you're just there right beside me…now? Wait. What? My mind is tricking myself. No, not him. It cannot be. I don’t even know if he likes me. Anyway I need to look around harder. I don’t want to decide sooner or later that I have just wasted my time trying to remember you’re name or saying it. I don’t mind waiting – that’s fine. Though it’s been quite a long search. A long wait. I am happy to wait here. How long will that someday be? I am thinking. Maybe you took a wrong turn with your white horse. Turn around then.

Let’s JUMP soon.

kkcg

**all the while I was smiling while typing this blog realizing how stupid I am sharing this thought to you (whoever reading this blog).**

No comments:

Post a Comment