Thursday, April 22, 2010

Taken by storm April 22, 2010

…searching, knowing…liking?

I am seeing myself falling into that gravity which is wrong. But I know there’s nothing wrong with that.

Needing to stop this madness and not think of you anymore. Well, I shouldn't have to think so much about something that has the potential of being so easy. You are easy. I didn’t mean to think about you so much today. Making this blog makes me even more want to get you out of my mind. I hate it when I have to think of you, your face is like a slideshow playing in my mind like a broken record. I had it, and I want it to stop. The depressing music resounding through my veins and out my eyes,lips,fingers. If only you're tangible then I would pick you and throw you. Now I stare at this blog not knowing what to say or do. Just keep typing anything that comes into mind. Just like. Thinking of what seems could happen – I just so hate expecting. But we would never know until something happens. The smile that creeps into my mind is like a medicine to keep me waking up every morning just to see that on your face. The sound of air filled laugh timbers in my ears. And simply to be with you everyday seems to be an okay day. Oh my! What am I saying? This shouldn’t be happening. I am about to end a pathetic blog right now. Ha. All to say, you have taken me by storm. You blew me away and when lighting strike – I fall.

Confused but still smiling.

kkcg

No comments:

Post a Comment