Wednesday, April 27, 2011

not luck but PRAYERS

I don't like saying “goodbyes”, I would rather say “see you soon.”

To my readers thank you for reading and following my blogs. This will mark my last blog as of this month and I might not be blogging for the following days...months...but surely if something triggers me to blog, I will!

Right now all I could say is that, I'm facing a new quest and it is something I've been chasing and I'm closing near to it. If before I was just taking tiny steps, now I'm leaping...running...running to reach to the top of that dream. It's all about the choices I have made and to be made, and the chances that I have took and about to take...all of these will only determine my destiny. All I need is strength, confidence, the focus and...not luck BUT PRAYERS. And whatever tomorrow brings, I know God will walk me through it.

My dream is to be your dream, MY DREAM - you know what you are.

I'm hoping, believing and LIVING that dream now.

I know I have MY GOD watching over me. He knows my past, my present and my future. I will ask no more...but only for this dream to be able to live in.

I believe.

I hope.

And I PRAY.


hopeful girl

kkcg

ps: please include me in your prayers...every little prayer counts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment