Monday, April 25, 2011

My life's in a suitcase

I've got my life in a suitcase ready to run, run, run away...

Remember when you were young you were asked what you want to be when you grow up? I would always say an Architect! When I was
young I'm always fund of drawing buildings, skyscrapers and drawing floor plans for my dream house. Ha. I remember "reading" architecture magazines and I would say "I want this!" - well, I still do that until now. Laugh.

I was in sixth grade where I realized what I really wanted to be...and that is to be an Engineer. I am amazed of how the world hugged technology. Of how math and science changed the way we live. If math is hated by everyone, I for once loved it, though math and I doesn't have that chemistry I wanted, I was still patient and I tried to understand.

Anyway, counting the years, I guess it's been 10 years since that realization. And now, here I am with my life in a suitcase and all I could do is hope and pray. I'm getting nearer than expected. PLEASE! Oh prefixes.This is it. As I step foot on that plane two days from now, there's no looking back, instead focus on what's in front of me. Yes. Focus is the key and Prayer is the answer.

If I have said, "I'll leave everything completely up to God". This time, I'm going to help Him because I'm pretty sure it would be epic!

hopeful girl
kkcg

No comments:

Post a Comment