Saturday, April 16, 2011

Note to self


The sunshine burns. Beads of sweat collecting down my neck. Mmmmm coffee please? Loving the cold coffee or a simple hot cup of cappuccino with chocolate waffle at the side - Starbucks? Yeah. Summer is here, though there are little rain showers here and there. But still I'm loving the summer this year, though I haven't been to the beach, but seriously TAKE ME TO THE BEACH!

A friend once tweeted, "I'm always alone, therefore I'm a loner?"

I replied, "Note to self: I'm not alone, I'm just single." :)

Being alone is not a negative thing. I love to be alone. I love to travel and explore unknown streets from a foreign land only with a map and camera. Shop alone. Study alone. With no one to worry about. With no one telling you where to go and what to do. Being alone, you're always on the right track. No time is wasted, just more time to explore. But I know being with somebody is a different story. I'd like to say, "Let's get together and get lost in an adventure." Take pictures together. Eat great food together. Watch football games together. Somebody to talk about anything with and arguing with little things. And simply get lost together. Only you and that somebody. Experiencing life together with laughter and shared memories.

Someday...just someday say "With some perfect boy, in some perfect field."

So, JUMP!

hopeful girl
kkcg

No comments:

Post a Comment