Monday, June 13, 2011

Holding Hands


Hi.

It’s been a month?

Yes.

I’m in my room. It’s cold and my feet are trembling and my hands are freezing cold. The room is a mess – like a five year old hair…a mess! So is my hair. :D Just woke up from my quick nap. So I thought I’ll blog first. I miss blogging. So, I’ll try to insert this entry from a busy day. Hope you like it.

God has been holding my hand. And I continue to hang on. It’s been a month and the days are just so fast! Can I do this? Well, I can’t turn back. I’m doing everything that I can, but it seems it’s not enough. Sometimes I want to cry because there’s always a day that I tend forget the essence of this journey. But I keep on telling myself that God is there constantly guiding me, pulling me back whenever I got out of track. Did I mention I started this journey with Him? Now you know.

Every morning I wake up on my own, I look around and I realize that I am not alone. The ray of sunlight passing through the window blinds, I see Him with it. I smile and say, “It’s another day walking with You.” I’ll jump out of bed and act as if it’s in the middle of the day – energize! It’s just so cruel that I can’t see the city below me (damn construction) but I can always look up the sky - blue as ever and reminds me of life that seems to go on and on like the clouds passing by.

For every 86400 seconds, God is constantly telling me, “Every little Prayer counts.”

Not LUCK but PRAYERS Izza! *wink*

Hopeful girl

kkcg

2 comments: