Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Life's a dream. Why not jump?

Dreams.

It is easy to dream, but to catch that dream you don't only have to believe but you have to run after it. I got loads of dreams. Some are just way to impossible that all I could do is think of it. What's your dream?

I know people who actually made their dreams come true. From simple things to those long term dreams. You know what I dream? Simple. Is to catch that long term dream..goal of mine. I don't want to say it but I guess keeping it to myself will make it more easier to grab that dream. All to say, I just want those prefixes.

If only dreams are like butterflies that you can use a net to catch them and put them inside a bottle and look at it and smile. If only dreams are like streams that will lead you to an open water where opportunities over flow. If only dreams can be bought... but the reason why we dream is to help our selves to stand up and work hard for it. Obstacles are never a question, they are hurdles for us to jump jump higher closer to our dreams.

Dreams are reality that we need to jump high for it to come true.

Life's a dream. Why not jump?

hopeful girl
kkcg

No comments:

Post a Comment