Friday, January 7, 2011

Clashing of Minds

I hate it when minds clash. Opinions clash. Whether both sides are correct, you've got to stand by your own point of view. Especially, when people make fun of you and make those points a joke and you're really pissed off that they don't even try to listen to you but to the other side? - they do. Damn it! It breaks my heart when this things happen. I get heavy feelings which I really don't like.

I don't let myself down when I know I can handle such situation. I wont stop until I have closed my point. Well, I'm too cute to argue so if the "thing" is starting to get out of hand, well boo ya I am out of here but still I know that what I said is something you need to think about which that, I am actually right. Ha.

It's all about making the right decisions. At least I know I can decide once not twice or even three times.

Pissed girl
kkcg

No comments:

Post a Comment