Thursday, January 6, 2011

Logic will take you from A to B, where Imagination takes you Everywhere

"Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!"

As 2011 opened, the days seems to be cold, to cold for us. It's like there is abnormality to the weather. Global warming I presume. Oh well.

Never the less today or maybe tonight, I will try to fit in again my poetry dress. It's been long since I had it on. I may ramble a bit but surely I'll end it the best way I can just to make this blog hmmm a little interesting.

So today I feel like making up a short story. I feel like googling tops names in any random country and making up a story. Ha. I guess this wont be easy as I dive in in my so called imagination. Yes. I like making up a story in my head with names I like and places I want to be in. Though I never, NEVER use "me" in any of my story - awkward! Ha. Everyday if I can, I make a story in my head that keeps me from being bored. You may say I'm crazy, well, now you know I am -> frustrated writer. At least I have something with me that I considered beyond average..creative..imaginative. Oh well, not to say more.

I think I have drawn you out from the means of saying that...Yes, for the time being I'll escape today, but in the end I will have made my new problems in stitching this story in my head. Though, those problems will or are easily fixed where there are some won't be in the end. I can well, re-think and get back from the point I don't like in 5 minutes, make the best climax that no movie can have and soon will make the heart warming end part. It might lack creativity, but with more time, THE HAPPY ENDING IS TANGIBLE FOR THAT ENGLISH NAMED BOY OR GIRL. Teehee. :)

hopeful girl
KKCG :)

No comments:

Post a Comment