Friday, June 18, 2010

June 18, 2010

"I don't have money left, I spend it all on food."

Instead of buying the things I don't really need, I stumble trying to buy all my bills with the food I crave for. Not even the ones I really want but the ones I see and smell or just hearing someone say "I want to eat...(certain food)." Ha. All to say, I enjoy eating. Sweets. Chips. Pizza. Ice Cream. Anything that tastes YUM and sounds YUM! Whether it costs cheap or expensive as long it's food then say hello to *CaChing* - sold!

I do however choose when to spend the bills on food and that right time is when with friends - food tripping as we call it. From one place to another, walking while eating. Picnic or somewhere sounds peaceful. Say it, with food it is more fun! Ha. And the best way to make it more fun? - gossips. Lol, we're girls and we love to talk...about a lot of things! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment