Friday, June 25, 2010

bon appetit :)

Wishing that you can eat anything and everything without the thought of gaining weight or getting sick? Well, I wish!

I see that my previous post was about food so I guess I'll follow it up with another entry about...well yeah, FOOD! There's always a day that I crave for a lot of food. From sweets to sour, from sizzling hot to freezing cold and those tongue twisting flavors of Gelato Ice Cream. Yum. Want a sizzling cobblers with ice cold beer perhaps? Or McDonalds cheeseburger with fries? I lay on my bed munching and crunching with Lays, Ruffles or Cheetos as I watch Glee "don't stop believing, holding on to this feeling.." or any shows on Discovery channel or HBO. Chocolates the sweets that I love. "Can I have that dark one?" Darn this sweet tooth. Cakes, Ice Cream, Lollipops, or whatever sweets I see I want them in my mouth. Watery feeling in my mouth as I think of green mangoes, pizza, pasta and chocolate chip cookie. Hah. Coffee based frappuccino at Starbucks or hot cappuccino de-caf or not, paired with belgian waffle or an apple fritter either way it tastes good! And who could gamble worth 200 bucks for just an ice cream sandwich from Häagen-Dazs? haha Garfield's favorite Lasagna. Who doesn't love Snack-Pack - the all time favorite chocolate pudding. I see myself jump into a pool of slurpee. Hah Brain Freeze! And yes, Twiggies! - I don't think they sell those stuff anymore.:(

Anyway, enough of this food dreaming thing. It makes me even crave more! Going back to reality, people tend to deprive themselves in eating just because of the thought of getting fat. Going to the gym everytime you had eaten too much and beat the hell out of you through hours of exercising and just eat a cracker for lunch. I can't do that and I never will. Calories? So what. It's energy and it can easily be burnt off by walking from one classroom to another. Hah. But it's true or maybe eat slow - proven that when eating slow you don't get fat. If eating makes you happy then eat, why deprive yourself? hmmm Just so you know it really sucks when opening the fridge and found out nothing edible inside it. Hah.

eating my way to bed..lol
kkcg and my smile

No comments:

Post a Comment