Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Flying Home


I was at the airport all by myself with no one to talk to. But all to say, I am enjoying my adventure. That was my first time flying alone and I am excited, not to mention. Anyway I choose to wear my red blouse, shorts and flip flops and with my cute vintage camera necklace where I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. That day started a little bit shaky starting with my (with two others) proposal that was done in merely 3days. It went well after a night full of trash talks from someone who thought I didn’t give a damn on his opinions which actually I did (gosh he’s so immature!). So, that was finished and I will never going to see his outrade face! That’s the end of him. What’s on my mind right now is that I am home. I am able to see my family and friends that I missed so much. Now, all I have to say is that “Cebu might be my second home but Bacolod is still and will always be my home.” Proud to be Bacolodnon. :)

I do however enjoy my two months stay in Cebu. I got to meet new people and fortunately had made new friends. ‘Til next time guys, for sure we’ll all meet again, maybe if we’re engineers already. Ha. I am in Bacolod right now; it’s weird that it seems everything is new. Well, we can’t avoid changes. But I miss home and my family. While flying back to Bacolod I saw the most beautiful clouds, different sizes and shapes. It was incredible! That was by far as close as I could get just watching those clouds outside my window in the plane. God blessed me, I saw him through it all. It was the best way to spend those 30minutes back to Bacolod though that day took off a little rough but at the end of the day it landed safely. I am home. :)

Ciao
kkcg