Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Falling Star


…catch a falling star and put it in your pocket and don’t let it fade away.

Just like in the movies where two people are lying down on top of the hood of their car or sitting on the rooftop at night witnessing the magical fall. As the most popular song When You Wish Upon A Star, it said, “…when you wish upon a star, your dreams come true.” I wish that my wish that I wished will all come true.

Now, I ask have you seen one. Well I did, and it was most likely the most perfect falling star I’ve seen. It was near twelve midnight and I was lying on the rooftop with my friend (Chiendy) when I saw that one perfect falling star out from nowhere. It started with a small glow and it grew bigger then fell toward the ocean, following it was a shadowy tail fading as the glow of light disappeared in the dark sky. As I watch it fade away I feel a smile on my face and joy in my heart. I know that that falling star was only meant for those who really wait for the right time. Just like time for love. I believe that someday I will love somebody who really loves me. And seeing that falling star I asked myself, was there someone from another place who’d seen it? I guess I am going to say, yes. We live under one sky and for sure in that short millisecond as that star fell few people have seen it – they could be somewhere watching the same sky as mine. Couples, group of friends, lovers or those who’d just accidentally look up the sky and seen it. But me, I guess somewhere there was a certain person who had seen it and maybe – just maybe my right wrong one. SMILE.:)

Ciao for now

kkcg

No comments:

Post a Comment