Tuesday, April 5, 2011

de Abril


It's the 5th day of April. Nothing had happened yet, but I'm pretty sure one of these days I could be on the beach and jumping into the open waters. Or maybe yet be with friends having a coffee one afternoon and talk about anything and everything under the sun. Summer for this year would be short, shorter than I thought. I would be then preparing for my review.

Too many thoughts have been storming in my head, good ones and yes bad ones. Good ones are those things that I want to happen, though I'm just thinking about them it really makes me smile. Recently I've been spending my money on food. I think if ever I can't go to the beach this month, eating will be my last resort. Ha. Oh yeah, those bad ones which are happening with that eer disciplinary thing with school. Just to say out loud again for the last time. "Upholding a tradition is not stupid, but breaking the tradition...now that is stupid."

Can I add something? Neh. :)

Anyway, I'm actually putting on my poetry dress. I hope this one closes this blog with a smile.

Friends turns to lovers
Something we need to understand
Friends turns to enemies
Something we need to forget

"Sorry's" are fluent
Which actually spoken like air
But if really meant
Sometimes we don't care.

But if true love and friends are found
In our hearts it will abound
Whether mistakes are made
We could forget them and fade

Love is more than feeling
Friendship stresses more meaning

Open your eyes as blue skies fills the horizon
Jumping over the fence tasting the quench
Summer with new love and friends
Sweeter it is when all is met.

Hopeful girl
kkcg

No comments:

Post a Comment