Friday, August 13, 2010

ella adorable

It's been a while since my last post. I guess I was just busy with school.

school..not adorable.

You want to know what I meant for adorable? ...let me put it this way:

Isn't it adorable if ella said good things about you? Telling you I Love You, while behind those dark brown eyes is a smile that says "Hello Sunshine!" It was indeed funny that I actually fell with ella's warm words and even made me smile like "Hello Sunshine!" But I guess all these things are just made up for ella to make me think we're enemies again. I guess we're still going to stay good friends after all ella never sincerely said I Love You. Now, the way I actually look at ella is someone whom I can trust after all we're good friends. I really understand why ella wore that...thing. I so love ella. :D if only I told ella that it really looked good on her. Oh well, ella es totalmente une chenne! Really.

So, do you get what I meant for adorable now? I guess, not. Even me I still get confused while trying to finish this PATHETIC blog! Just a hint: I didn't really mean to be that goody goody good girl. Think, it only means one thing - LOSER.

I don't believe I just wrote my first hate blog.
oh dear...

kkcg

No comments:

Post a Comment