Sunday, July 25, 2010

July flew by. Swear I didn't do anything.

It's the last week of July and as I remember I didn't do anything great. I don't have free saturdays all because of review. Get this, one semester lesson is now being taught in four hours. Not so great! ...But a little short hang outs with friends might just be the solution. I miss talking to all the people I used to talk to. I want and love to catch up with them and those old long lost friends. I am not wishing that that time would just slow down, but just at the right tempo where I could seize, catch and enjoy every 86400 seconds of it. For one minute I just want to stand right here in silence and look up at the sky....(after one minute) - I want to fly like a bird and be in the sky higher than a plane. Today is a sunny day and often times clouds just get in the way - I hope it wont rain today.

Meanwhile...

In the other side of the world, it's summer there! Oh how I wish it is still summer, I really didn't enjoy my summer as I thought I would be. So much drama. Ha. For just one day - take me back to the beach, PLEASE.

hopeful girl
kkcg

No comments:

Post a Comment